- Referenced in 648 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1585 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 544 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...