- Referenced in 2 articles
- effective field theory of post-Newtonian (PN) Gravity, including spins. We created this package ... inclusive, and accessible to the classical Gravity community. The ”EFTofPNG” Mathematica package also uses ... contractions, which is universal to all perturbation theories in physics, by efficiently treating n-point...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 6371 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1238 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...