- Referenced in 2 articles
- effective field theory of post-Newtonian (PN) Gravity, including spins. We created this package ... inclusive, and accessible to the classical Gravity community. The ”EFTofPNG” Mathematica package also uses ... contractions, which is universal to all perturbation theories in physics, by efficiently treating n-point...
- Referenced in 1 article
- computer algebra system for applications to gravity theory. We present a general outline ... field of the gravitation theory, the classical field theory on a curved background...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 6523 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...