- Referenced in 2911 articles
- modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- solving SVM optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection are discussed...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- large range of problems, including text classification [Joachims, 1999c][Joachims, 1998a], image recognition tasks, bioinformatics...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Normal Mixture Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture Modeling fitted ... algorithm for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Additionally, as each problem includes a specific classification that is designed to be useful...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation. Moreover...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- attractive framework for the design of pattern classification systems. A new constructive neural network learning ... favorably with other learning algorithms for pattern classification...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- problems of choice or of multi criteria classification on set A of actions. It constructs...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- described. The algorithm is based on the classification of objective functions. At each iteration ... allowed to change freely. According to the classification, a new (multiobjective) optimization problem is formed...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- hints on the distribution and on possible classification schemes for hyperbolic 3-manifolds, besides giving...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- image retrieval system, which uses semantics classification methods, a wavelet-based approach for feature extraction...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- SimpleMKL can be applied beyond binary classification, for problems like regression, clustering (one-class classification ... multiclass classification. Experimental results show that the proposed algorithm converges rapidly and that its efficiency ... some model selection problems related to multiclass classification problems...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Applications of CRACK in the classification of integrable systems. The classifications of integrable systems...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- problems of various kinds including as regression, classification, unsupervised learning, etc. It includes evolutionary learning...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- fast scalable classifier for data mining. Classification is an important problem in the emerging field ... data mining. Although classification has been studied extensively in the past, most of the classification ... breadth-first tree growing strategy to enable classification of disk-resident datasets. SLIQ also uses...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- under the ROC curve for multiple class classification problems The area under the ROC curve ... widely used measure of performance of supervised classification rules. It has the attractive property that...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- SSVM: A smooth support vector machine for classification. Smoothing methods, extensively used for solving important ... support vector machine for pattern classification using a completely arbitrary kernel. We term such reformulation...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Breiman and Cutler’s random forests for classification and regression. Classification and regression based...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- scalable parallel classifier for data mining. Classification is an important data mining problem. Although classification ... well-studied problem, most of the current classification algorithms require that all or a portion ... present a new decision-tree-based classification algorithm, called SPRINT that removes...