- Referenced in 257 articles
- Modeling fitted via EM algorithm for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning algorithm Multi-layer networks of threshold logic units offer ... design of pattern classification systems. A new constructive neural network learning algorithm (DistAl) based ... compares favorably with other learning algorithms for pattern classification...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- studied problem, most of the current classification algorithms require that all or a portion ... present a new decision-tree-based classification algorithm, called SPRINT that removes...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- past, most of the classification algorithms are designed only for memory-resident data, thus limiting ... enable classification of disk-resident datasets. SLIQ also uses a new tree-pruning algorithm that...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- includes a collection of machine learning algorithms (classification, regression, clustering, outlier detection, concept drift detection...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- including as regression, classification, unsupervised learning, etc. It includes evolutionary learning algorithms based on different...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- DAVID Gene Functional Classification Tool: a novel biological module-centric algorithm to functionally analyze large ... DAVID Gene Functional Classification Tool http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov uses a novel agglomeration algorithm to condense...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- important data mining problem. Many classification algorithms have been proposed in the literature, but studies ... Forest for classification tree construction that separates the scalability aspects of algorithms for constructing ... versions of a wide range of classification algorithms, our approach also offers performance improvements ... SPRINT algorithm, the fastest scalable classification algorithm proposed previously. In contrast to SPRINT, however...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- provide a new insight on MKL algorithms based on mixed-norm regularization by showing that ... SimpleMKL can be applied beyond binary classification, for problems like regression, clustering (one-class ... classification) or multiclass classification. Experimental results show that the proposed algorithm converges rapidly and that ... efficiency compares favorably to other MKL algorithms. Finally, we illustrate the usefulness...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- size. Our algorithm is particularly well suited for large text classification problems, where we demonstrate...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- problems, is described. The algorithm is based on the classification of objective functions. At each...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- from two-class to multi-class classification, most algorithms have been restricted to reducing ... class classification problem to multiple two-class problems. We develop a new algorithm that directly ... additive modeling algorithm that minimizes a novel exponential loss for multi-class classification. Furthermore ... multi-class classification. As shown in this paper, the new algorithm is extremely easy...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- metric learning algorithm to improve k-nearest neighbor classification by learning a generalized Euclidean metric...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- offers a variety of classification, ranking, thresholding and dimensionality reduction algorithms, as well as algorithms...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Perceptron algorithm, despite its simplicity, often performs well in online classification tasks. The Perceptron becomes ... difficulty encountered when implementing kernel-based online algorithms is the amount of memory required ... hypothesis, which may grow unboundedly as the algorithm progresses. Moreover, the running time of each ... Forgetron family of kernel-based online classification algorithms, which overcome this problem by restricting themselves...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- article is to describe the classification of simple isolated hypersurface singularities over a field ... give a description of the algorithms to compute the classification which we have implemented...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- this paper, we propose a decomposition algorithm, SVMTorch, which is similar to SVM-Light proposed ... classification problems, but adapted to regression problems. With this algorithm, one can now efficiently solve...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- different for each examples); SVM Classification with Nearest Point Algorithm; Multiclass SVM : one against...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- local search. A detailed description of the algorithm can be found in [Joachims, 1999c ... large range of problems, including text classification [Joachims, 1999c][Joachims, 1998a], image recognition tasks, bioinformatics...