- Referenced in 2 articles
- trees (BSTs), i. e. BSTs that are formed by taking an empty BST and inserting ... upper bound on the expected height and the Θ(n log n) closed-form solution...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing (ASA) is a C-language...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Possibly not closed convex polyhedra and the Parma...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- PURRS (the Parma University’s Recurrence Relation Solver...