- Referenced in 15 articles
- CRCP: a Cloud Resolving Convection Parameterization for modeling the tropical convecting atmosphere. A new computational ... large-scale (LS) tropical dynamics and cloud-scale (CS) dynamics are captured explicitly. The leading ... column of the LS model. Furthermore, availability of the cloud-scale data allows for explicit ... surface processes. Following our experience with cloud-resolving modeling of the tropical convection...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Nonhydrostatic icosahedral atmospheric model (NICAM) for global cloud resolving simulations. A new type of ultra ... developed. The new model is designed to perform “cloud resolving simulations” by directly calculating deep ... have not directly been resolved by existing atmospheric general circulation models (AGCMs). In order...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- level) of the code. Using a cost model embedded in the compiler’s interprocedural analyzer ... parallel benchmarks and a cloud resolving model code...
- Referenced in 1 article
- model atmosphere composed of a stack of homogeneous layers containing gas and/or aerosol and/or cloud ... reflected light can be computed spatially--resolved and/or disk--integrated. Spatially--resolved signals are mostly...
- Referenced in 1 article
- population. One approach to resolving this issue has been developing models to predict local PM2.5 ... This process typically relies developing a prediction model that relies on large amounts of input ... researchers to design and train spatio-temporal models capable of predicting multiple pollutants, including PM2.5 ... scalability when used in conjunction with cloud or cluster computing systems...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 683 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1379 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2196 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 744 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- The CRONE (R) Toolbox, developed by the CRONE...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- PHYLIP is a free package of programs for...