- Referenced in 5894 articles
- classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner ... structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros ... simple and clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data including vectors and matrices (very...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- followed by a Hough transform to identify clusters belonging to a single object, and finally...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Intel series, TM CM-5, clusters of workstations, and any system for which...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- randomized distributed algorithms, manufacturing systems and workstation clusters...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- single PC or a cluster of the world’s largest supercomputers, the NAG Library...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project homepage...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- analysis, multivariate analysis, survival analysis, psychometric analysis, cluster analysis, and nonparametric analysis. A few examples...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture Modeling ... fitted via EM algorithm for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 161 articles
- applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling ... data across multicore processors, GPUs, and computer clusters using Parallel Computing Toolbox...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- Algorithm AS 136: A K-Means Clustering Algorithm...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- with complete pivoting. Parallel on SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- suggested by polynomial algebra combined with a clustering principle based on elementary probability theory...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- apcluster: Affinity Propagation Clustering. The apcluster package implements Frey’s and Dueck’s Affinity Propagation ... clustering in R. The algorithms are largely analogous to the Matlab code published by Frey ... algorithm for exemplar-based agglomerative clustering that can also be used to join clusters obtained ... Various plotting functions are available for analyzing clustering results...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Affinity propagation (AP) is a clustering algorithm that has been introduced by Brendan J. Frey ... identifies exemplars among data points and forms clusters of data points around these exemplars ... until a good set of exemplars and clusters emerges.” AP has been applied in various ... implements leveraged affinity propagation, exemplar-based agglomerative clustering, and various tools for visual analysis...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- spike patterns exhibits superlinear speedup on Beowulf clusters and demonstrates that spike communication overhead...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Hessian G(x) of f(x) has clustered eigenvalues at a minimizer x *, in which...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Each neuron is designed to determine a cluster of training patterns belonging to the same ... strategy to train individual neurons. The individual clusters (represented by the hidden neurons) are combined...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- primitive: principal component analysis, k means clustering, the Perceptron Algorithm, the ID3 algorithm, and (apparently...