- Referenced in 35 articles
- Algorithm 39: Clusterwise linear regression. The combinatorial problem of clusterwise discrete linear approximation is defined ... Algorithm 48: a fast algorithm for clusterwise linear regression...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Algorithm AS 75. Basic procedures for large, sparse...
- Referenced in 3021 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2541 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 534 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Classification and Regression via Integer Optimization. CRIO separates...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- R package flexmix: Flexible Mixture Modeling , FlexMix implements...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- DGM is a Fortran implementation of the discrete...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- R package fpc: Flexible procedures for clustering. Various...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- New limited memory bundle method for large-scale...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package MixSim: Simulating Data to Study Performance...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- R package clustvarsel: Variable Selection for Model-Based...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- R package pgmm: Parsimonious Gaussian mixture models. Carries...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- R package fields: Tools for spatial data. Fields...