- Referenced in 294 articles
- linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton method, and a short ... before which allow, among others, the generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- independent variables, ADIFOR will generate an augmented derivative code that computes the partial derivatives...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- availability of a computer program for generating a variety of feasible network problems together with ... problems derived from it. The code “NETGEN” can generate capacitated and uncapacitated transportation and minimum ... addition to generating structurally different classes of network problems the code permits the user ... within a class. Problems benchmarked on several codes currently available are provided in this paper...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Dynamo II/F, in 1971, generated portable FORTRAN code and both Dynamo II/F and Dynamo...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Recipes for adjoint code construction Adjoint models are increasingly being developed for use in meteorology ... with respect to control variables. Generation of adjoint code may be seen as the special ... scalar. The described method for adjoint code generation is based on a few basic principles ... subject to errors. Hence, automatic generation of adjoint code represents a distinct advantage. An implementation...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- polynomial. We implemented this generator in portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests ... speed is comparable to other modern generators. Its merits are due to the efficient algorithms...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- code by hand, we produce parameterized code generators whose parameters are germane to the resulting ... machine performance. Second, the generated code follows the PHiPAC (Portable High Performance Ansi C) coding ... search scripts that, for a given code generator, find the best set of parameters ... level cache-blocked matrix-matrix multiply code generator that has achieved performance around...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- reactive program. It can generate C-code to be embedded as a reactive kernel ... interface and data manipulations. It can also generate hardware in the form of netlists...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- than the equivalent low-level loop code. The ”Rcpp-sugar” vignette gives an overview ... callable from R and automatically generating the code required to invoke them. Attributes are intended...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- given set of ODEs. The generated code includes a function to compute...
- Referenced in 1488 articles
- many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly ... user can download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Compiling for template-based run-time code generation. Cyclone is a type-safe programming language ... that provides explicit run-time code generation. The Cyclone compiler uses a template-based strategy ... time code generation in which pre-compiled code fragments are stitched together at run time ... This strategy keeps the cost of code generation low, but it requires that optimizations, such...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CVXGEN: a code generator for embedded convex optimization. CVXGEN is a software tool that takes ... optimization problem family, and automatically generates custom C code that compiles into a reliable, high ... modest size. CVXGEN generates simple, flat, library-free code suitable ... embedding in real-time applications. The generated code is almost branch free...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Philips Laboratories named PL Modula, which generated code for the LSI-11 microprocessor. The development...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- finite element analysis, and to generate FORTRAN code from these formulas. The generated programs ... expression labelling, interleaving formula derivation with code generation, exploiting symmetry through generated functions and subroutines ... interest as a general-purpose FORTRAN code generator. Aside from the finite element application ... employed are useful for automatic code generation in general...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- AceGen: Multi-language, Multi-environment Numerical Code Generation. The Mathematica package AceGen is used ... Mathematica, automatic differentiation technique, automatic code generation and simultaneous optimization of expressions. The multi-language ... FORTRAN, Mathematica©, Matlab©,..) enable generation of numerical codes for various numerical environments (AceFEM, Matlab©, FEAP...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- speed and stability optimizations, dynamic C code generation, and extensive unit-testing and self-verification...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- dependent and independent variables, ADIC generates an augmented C code that computes the partial derivatives...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- features of FEniCS is automated code generation for the general and efficient 7018 solution ... finite element variational problems. This automated code generation relies on a form 7019 compiler ... offline or just-in-time compilation of code for individual forms. Two different form...