- Referenced in 6475 articles
- There are some important differences, but much code written for S runs unaltered under...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others. Magma also supports...
- Referenced in 946 articles
- implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses ... integrators that may be used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python ... mechanisms needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines ... make the efﬁcient implementation of many application codes simpler than “rolling them” yourself...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly...
- Referenced in 868 articles
- dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers ... express concepts in fewer lines of code than would be possible in languages such ... installation on many operating systems, allowing Python code execution on a wide variety of systems ... tools, such as Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code can be packaged into stand-alone executable...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- user has the choice to link the code with DC_DECSOL and DECSOL or with...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- mostly used for computer code. It offers all of the distributed version control and source ... code management (SCM) functionality of Git as well as adding its own features. It provides ... making it the largest host of source code in the world. GitHub...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- since it is entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn : 3 new commands ... objective functions using intuitive and standard MATLAB code. Automatic categorization of problems, and automatic solver...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- search direction. The basic code is written in Matlab, but key subroutines ... also include some examples to illustrate the coding of problem data for our SQLP solver ... Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code can solve more than...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- development of more sophisticated implementations. The codes are ”plain vanilla” versions; they contain the core ... algorithmic aspects with a minimum of inessential code. In particular, the following features should ... noted. The codes have little error checking of input arguments. The codes do not print ... iterative algorithms a convergence tolerance is hard-coded (in function mft_tolerance). For greater flexibility...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- solver, HLL Riemann solver, Rusanov ”Riemann” solver Code: HE-E1GODF...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- generalized symmetric/Hermitian, and the nonsymmetric eigenproblem. Prototype codes are provided for out-of-core solvers ... ScaLAPACK Users’ Guide, the source code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- package QRM: Provides R-language Code to Examine Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric traveling salesman problem (TSP) and some related ... network optimization problems. The code is written in the ANSI C programming language ... functions permitting users to create specialized codes for TSP-like problems. All Concorde functions ... parallel environments; the main TSP solver includes code for running over networks of UNIX workstations...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- with the industry MPS format. The source code is suitable for machines with a Fortran...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- from ALGOL 58 which had introduced code blocks and the begin and end pairs...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton method ... which allow, among others, the generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- EnKF, and it contains documentation, example codes, and standardized Fortran 90 subroutines which ... spinup, and experienced users with optimized code which may increase the performence of their implementations...
- Referenced in 379 articles
- whole Mizar system (including verifier) is coded in Pascal using the Free Pascal compiler...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass...