- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- R package pls: Partial Least Squares and Principal...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- PcGive Professionaltm aims to give an operational and...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- On the unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The total least squares problem: computational aspects and...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- R package spectralGP: Approximate Gaussian processes using the...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- relaimpo: Relative importance of regressors in linear models...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...