- Referenced in 1 article
- colorful motifs in vertex colored biological networks. Motifs can be topological or not and gaps...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MetaCyc is a database of nonredundant, experimentally elucidated...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- AFNI: Software for Analysis and Visualization of Functional...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Gephi: An Open Source Software for Exploring and...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- QNet: A Tool for Querying Protein Interaction Networks...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- KEGG: Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes. KEGG...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- FANMOD: a tool for fast network motif detection...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Kavosh: a new algorithm for finding network motifs...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- GraMoFoNe, a Plugin for Cytoscape. GraMoFoNe (Graph Motif...