- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- MPI / MPICH Message Passing Interface MPI is the...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- The igraph software package for complex network research...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- PHYLIP is a free package of programs for...