- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...