- Referenced in 4956 articles
- technical knowledge in an electronic form that combines calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics, images...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- together. They refer to this combination as semiparametric regression. The approach to semiparametric regression...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- particularly suitable as a platform for implementing combinations of deduction, execution, and property checking...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- linear systems The presented method is a combination of the CGS algorithm (a “squared” conjugate ... conclusion of the author is that this combination is a competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear...
- Referenced in 397 articles
- based on sparse matrices; and one which combines both symbolic and sparse matrix methods. PRISM...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Scatter search constructs new trial solutions by combining so-called reference solutions and employing strategic ... implementation goal is to create a combination of the five elements in the scatter search...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- sparse LU factorization is presented that combines a column pre-ordering strategy with a right...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- categorical (ordinal), unordered categorical (nominal), counts, or combinations of these variable types. In addition, Mplus...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- equations. The mathematical basis of the system combines tools of Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier transform...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable code for solving highly nonlinear transient problems enabling...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- Optimization Navigator derives its name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- triggering the extension of word hits, combined with a new heuristic for generating gapped alignments ... addition, a method is introduced for automatically combining statistically significant alignments produced by BLAST into...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- applied to other research areas. NuSMV2, combines BDD-based model checking component that exploits...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative and direct solver algorithms to accelerate...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Riemann-Liouville derivative and Caputo derivative. Then combining the predictor-corrector approach with the method...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- behavior in empirical data. Our approach combines maximum-likelihood fitting methods with goodness...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- grammar of graphics in R. It combines the advantages of both base and lattice graphics...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- able to investigate thousands of reaction combinations to develop a comprehensive understanding of a particular...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 139 articles
- robustness. You can create uncertain models by combining nominal dynamics with uncertain elements, such ... control system performance and identify worst-case combinations of uncertain elements. H-infinity...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- specify the behavior of Java modules. It combines the design by contract approach of Eiffel...