- Referenced in 6402 articles
- range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows SINGULAR to make its functionality...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through channels or shared variables [WPD94, LPW97b ... application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those where timing aspects...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- standard for all message-passing communication. PETSc includes an expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- examine solutions, while the computer manages communication with an appropriate solver. AMPL’s flexibility...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- strict time deadlines. Embedded controllers, circuits and communication protocols are examples of such time-dependent...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Generative communication in Linda. Generative communication is the basis of a new distributed programming language ... particular. It differs from previous interprocess communication models in specifying that messages be added ... some process chooses to receive them. Generative communication results in a number of distinguishing properties ... dynamic global name space that the generative communication model requires...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- experiments show that Chord is scalable, with communication cost and the state maintained by each...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- using a master-slave model for communication. A simple and effective workload balancing method distributes...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- group by query. We first study the communication cost of the MapReduce model, then ... optimized version which addresses and improves the communication cost issues. Our optimized version shows...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- part of each interface is how components communicate across the interface. Communication mechanisms differ from ... easier to be precise about communication when the interface specification language reflects the programming language...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- algorithmic description of a system of communicating sequential processes with respect to a given...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Beowulf clusters and demonstrates that spike communication overhead is often less than the benefit ... integration time of 9.8 seconds and communication time of 1.3 seconds. The potential for speed...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- inspired by Milner’s Calculus of Communicating Systems...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- popular toolbox for the design of communication protocols and distributed systems. CADP is developed...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- still available at the Computer Physics Communications Program Library, Queen’s University of Belfast, North...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- including global data storage, data sharing, group communication and naming. par Each node...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- AntNet: Distributed stigmergetic control for communications networks. This paper introduces AntNet, a novel approach ... adaptive learning of routing tables in communications networks. AntNet is a distributed, mobile agents based ... network and exchange collected information. The communication among the agents is indirect and asynchronous, mediated ... network itself. This form of communication is typical of social insects and is called stigmergy...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- that the quantity of interprocessor communication is kept small. Finding an optimal decomposition is provably...