- Referenced in 79 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1585 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The Riegeom package: abstract tensor calculation This paper...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- xPerm: fast index canonicalization for tensor computer algebra...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...