- Referenced in 567 articles
- performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison with other solvers (DP or otherwise), including...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- necessary for meaningful system evaluations, meaningful system comparisons, repeatability of testing, and the production...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- chaotic time series, all yielding remarkable results. Comparisons with artificial neural networks and earlier work...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- designed to: (1) allow a direct comparison between different algorithms, (2) identify the most promising...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- databases for sequence similarities. For protein comparisons, a variety of definitional, algorithmic and statistical refinements...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- tests on synthetic data and give critical comparisons to previous approaches. We also apply...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- their performance. The paper ends with some comparison tests with EPISODE using...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- would greatly facilitate the evaluation and the comparison of SMT systems, and advance the state...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- decision maker is a set of pairwise comparisons on a subset of alternatives ... progressive statement of pairwise comparisons. When no preference information is provided, the necessary weak preference ... complete relation. Every new pairwise comparison of reference alternatives is enriching the necessary relation...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- iteration, and memory requirements. We provide such comparison for our LOBPCG method. Numerical results establish ... LOBPCG method. Finally, direct numerical comparisons with the Jacobi-Davidson method show that our method...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- last 8 years. A verbal and intuitive comparison of the GRG algorithm with the popular...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- mesh generation. Experimental examples as well as comparisons with other softwares are presented...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- uses Ω(n log n) comparisons even for sorted inputs. However, in this paper...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- presented, together with experimental results and comparisons with existing software, such as McKay’s ”nauty...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- maxflow algorithm described in ”An Experimental Comparison of Min-Cut/Max-Flow Algorithms for Energy Minimization...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- surprised, and wink. Related Projects: Doppelgänger List Comparison, Face Recognition...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- physiologic and other signals, quantitative evaluation and comparison of analysis methods, and analysis of nonequilibrium...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- efficient time-step. Various computational results and comparisons with other methods are provided...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- algorithm; extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods for large-scale unconstrained optimization...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- complete analysis of any learning model in comparison to existing software tools. Moreover, KEEL...