- Referenced in 230 articles
- allow a direct comparison between different algorithms, (2) identify the most promising approaches, (3) assess...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing polynomial roots and multiplicities. MultRoot ... included for numerical experiments and performance comparison...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- sequence similarities. For protein comparisons, a variety of definitional, algorithmic and statistical refinements described here...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear programs involving ... years. A verbal and intuitive comparison of the GRG algorithm with the popular methods based...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- library implements the maxflow algorithm described in ”An Experimental Comparison of Min-Cut/Max-Flow Algorithms...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- discuss how the software design facilitates algorithmic comparisons...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- combinatorial optimization, such as simulated annealing, genetic algorithms, iterated local search, tabu search, WalkSAT ... very useful in the comparison of different algorithms or strategies for solving a given problem ... used as a tool for algorithm design and comparison. We first discuss how TTT plots...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- convergence behavior of the algorithm; extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods for large...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- preconditioned eigensolver be compared with this “ideal” algorithm on our model test problems in terms ... provide such comparison for our LOBPCG method. Numerical results establish that our algorithm is practically ... efficient as the “ideal” algorithm when the same preconditioner is used in both methods ... LOBPCG method. Finally, direct numerical comparisons with the Jacobi-Davidson method show that our method...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- than 20000 examples). Comparisons with Nodelib, another publicly available SVM algorithm for large-scale regression...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- variants of the Davis-Putnam (DP) search algorithm. In this paper we describe the development ... performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison with other solvers (DP or otherwise), including...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- that our algorithm is much more efficient than Spin. The criteria of comparison...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- assess the performance of the package, in comparison with publicly distributed interface codes (the level ... versions of front tracking. The major new algorithm presented here is Locally Grid Based tracking ... higher order propagation algorithm, used for the comparison studies presented here. The code is downloadable...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Benchmarking multidisciplinary design optimization algorithms. A comparison of algorithms for multidisciplinary design optimization...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- comparisons are given to demonstrate the effectiveness and speed of the algorithm. On six publicly...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- extension of Powell’s UOBYQA algorithm: Experimental results and comparison with the DFO algorithm. This...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- tools that can accelerate algorithm development, increase software reliability, provide comparison tools, and display information...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- test cases that partially validate our algorithm. Comparisons with analytical solutions and experimental data...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- sparse within the band. The SPIKE algorithm is a domain decomposition technique that allows performing ... effectiveness of our parallel scheme. Comparison with the corresponding algorithms of ScaLAPACK are also provided...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- this family makes it possible for the algorithm to select at each step the most ... efficient time-step. Various computational results and comparisons with other methods are provided...