- Referenced in 1452 articles
- reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain a competitive advantage...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- crafted” categories of the SAT 2005 competition...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- author is that this combination is a competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear systems, at least...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 174 articles
- unsupervised learning with self-organizing maps and competitive layers. With the toolbox you can design...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- concludes that GRG codes can be very competitive with other codes for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- MaxSMT (and, dually, unsat cores) and is competitive as an ordinary SAT and MaxSAT solver...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- instances solved, or score in a competition). The excellent performance of SATzilla was independently verified ... Competition, where our SATzilla07 solvers won three gold, one silver and one bronze medal ... including instances from the most recent SAT competition...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- challenges of application. The International Planning Competitions have acted as an important motivating force behind ... language, PDDL2.1, that was used in the competition. We describe the syntax of the language...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- obtain an algorithm that is Θ(logk)-competitive with the optimal clustering. Preliminary experiments show...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- standardised evaluation software; and (ii) an annual competition and workshop. There are five challenges: classification...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- ordinary Gröbner basis computations Gfan is not competitive in speed compared to programs such...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- moderately difficult examples the proposed method outperforms competitive tools...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- some examples, showing that it is very competitive in many situations. This is especially true...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- showed that the resulting algorithm is highly competitive with other global optimization methods based only ... global optimization) and the results confirm its competitiveness in terms of efficiency and robustness...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- updating. We show that MACS-VRPTW is competitive with the best known existing methods both...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- finalist in the AES competition. The winner, Rijndael, got 86 votes at the last ... fastest version at the time of the competition ran at over 45 Mbit/sec...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- modern processor is shown to be cost-competitive with schemes that are based...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- within one clock cycle with a very competitive chip area compared to known solutions...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- been made, and Java now can be competitive with C/C++ in many important situations, significant ... Java environment show that Java can be competitive in performance with highly optimized and tuned...