- Referenced in 8 articles
- bound of H k on the competitive ratio has been known for decades, yet existing ... randomized paging algorithm OnlineMin that has optimal competitiveness and allows fast implementations. In fact...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- unknown dynamic systems. The signal-to-noise ratio of the measurements is quite high, which ... benchmark is not intended as a competition, but as a tool to compare the possibilities...
- Referenced in 1 article
- that we rank variables based on the ratio of how many propagations they cause during ... performed extensive evaluation of MapleAmpharos against other competitive parallel solvers such as Treengeling, Plingeling, Parallel...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7189 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- UEGO, an abstract clustering technique for multimodal global...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 1112 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2799 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2432 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...