- Referenced in 494 articles
- generalized complex numbers, with multiple non-real parts, can produce accurate second-derivative information provided ... that multiplication is commutative. One particular number system is developed, termed hyper-dual numbers, which...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Complex Systems: K2 - Dynamical Invariants by Recurrence Plots. Recurrence plots contain information about the dynamics...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- similar regions. Prior to the queries, the system automatically extracts and indexes salient color regions ... information, region sizes and absolute and relative spatial locations, a wide variety of complex joint...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- reliability of Internet-based information and retrieval systems more complex. Nevertheless there has been ... analysis of the gap between the expected information and the returned information, the work ... stimulated the designers to enrich the human-system interaction with new searching metaphors ... easy and intuitive mechanism to express a complex relation. We believe that this approach could...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Toolkit for studying information-theoretic measures of computation in complex systems. JIDT provides a stand ... Octave, Python, R, Julia and Clojure) of information-theoretic ... measures of distributed computation in complex systems: i.e. information storage, transfer and modification. JIDT includes...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- focuses on the representation theory of complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups and algebras ... structure of their Weyl groups and root systems. LiE does not compute directly with elements ... passed to the core of the system. This core consists of programs representing some ... operations and functions, and which give background information about Lie group theoretical concepts and about...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- errors in large, complex multithreaded systems. It aggressively infers checking information such as which locks...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- language for modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems. It is suited for multi-domain ... manually. A Modelica tool will have enough information to decide that automatically. Modelica is designed...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- modeling and manipulating uncertain information. Probabilities of complex events can be computed from those ... relational algebra have essentially the same data complexity as classical relational algebra. (3) We establish ... have developed a prototype probabilistic database system called ProbView on top of Dbase...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- performance problems on complex distributed systems requires end-to-end performance information at both...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- fast route planning methods; database and information systems researchers investigate materialization tradeoffs, query processing ... practical significance such as planar graphs and complex networks...
- Referenced in 1 article
- toolkit for information-theoretic analysis of complex systems. Information theory is increasingly being employed ... study of complex systems, particularly in the fields of neuroscience and artificial life. While domain ... specific tools for information analysis are certainly valuable, high-performance and general-purpose toolkits ... library for information-theoretic analysis of complex systems. Inform provides a host of functions...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- complex systems. The approach allows one to model different parts of a system using different ... automatically converted between formalisms thanks to information found in a Formalism Transformation Graph (FTG), proposed...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- uses color, texture, shape and spatial location information in segmented image regions to search ... database. A distinguishing aspect of this system is its incorporation of a robust automated image ... image retrieval when images contain multiple complex objects. Images are segmented into homogeneous regions...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- complexity, by simply stating the relationships between related variables. The software includes an ‘expert system ... test applications. Please see here for more information on WinBUGS. OpenBUGS runs on x86 machines...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- these samples would yield a linear system). This paper develops a non-convex formulation ... novel update rules, which have low computational complexity, much like in a gradient descent scheme ... rigorously allow the exact retrieval of phase information from a nearly minimal number of random...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- programming Complex linear approximation, even with Haar systems suffers from the lack of information about ... first step, the authors re-write the complex approximation problem in terms of an optimization...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- underlying mathematical structure of abstract cellular complexes is very general and almost ubiquitous. So, possible ... geometric modeling, computer graphics, or geographic information systems...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- contains the user manual for the “avida” system and has attached ... random mutations, adapting to a complex information-rich landscape...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- integrity attacks against computing systems is insecure information flow. The complexity of modern systems poses...