- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- In the joint CNRS-INRIA / INPG-UJF project...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GRESS, a preprocessor for sensitivity analysis of Fortran...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm 560: JNF, an algorithm for numerical computation...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5036 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...