- Referenced in 838 articles
- integer optimization problems. The system is especially useful with large, complex problems. GAMS is available ... problem by making the setup simple. The system takes care of the time-consuming details ... machine and system software implementation. GAMS is especially useful for handling large, complex ... revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- with the aim to verify complex real-time systems. Real-time systems are systems that ... time-dependent systems. These systems are often part of complex safety-critical applications such ... have severe consequences. Hence, real-time systems need to be rigorously modeled and specified...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- Unsymmetric, structurally symmetric or symmetric systems, real or complex, positive definite or indefinite, hermitian ... solution process for very large three-dimensional systems...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- limited in its applicability to more complex systems. We address the main problems of HyTech ... deﬁnable constraints and the dynamics of the system. PHAVer’s exact arithmetic is robust ... supports arbitrarily large numbers. To manage the complexity of the polyhedral computations, we propose methods...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 174 articles
- provides functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- TOCSY - Toolboxes for Complex Systems: K2 - Dynamical Invariants by Recurrence Plots. Recurrence plots contain information...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots ... clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data including vectors and matrices (very fast) interval ... arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations ... fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series...
- Referenced in 1419 articles
- areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox ... should be kept in mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- recognised that the automated validation of complex systems can hardly be achieved without tool integration ... semantics of real-time primitives for asynchronous systems. Currently, the toolbox contains dedicated tools ... mandatory for an automated validation of complex systems. Finally, the toolbox was successfully used ... specifications. This is too restrictive for complex system specifications which mix formal descriptions and executable...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- design of dependable real-time systems. Synchronous languages enable a very high-level specification ... extremely modular implementation of complex systems by structurally decomposing them into elementar synchronous processes. Separate ... their global integrity, we introduce a module system for SIGNAL. Just as data-types describe ... processes and for assembling them in complex systems. Following this principle, we present the first...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices, in both single and double precision ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Referenced in 56 articles
- through the steps of designing fuzzy inference systems. Functions are provided for many common methods ... learning. The toolbox lets you model complex system behaviors using simple logic rules, and then...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- systems with symmetric positive definite matrices; general symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric matrices; Version for complex...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- modeling and simulation of integrated and complex systems for use within automotive, aerospace, robotics, process...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- effortlessly express finite element methods for complex systems of partial differential equations in near-mathematical...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- language for modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems. It is suited for multi-domain...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- kinds of networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs. Runs on Windows, Linux...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Generation of High-Coverage Tests for Complex Systems Programs. Symbolic execution tool, KLEE, capable ... high coverage on a diverse set of complex and environmentally-intensive programs. We used KLEE ... level environment installed on millions of Unix systems, and arguably are the single most heavily...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- sufficient. Higher-dimensional extensions of generalized complex numbers, with multiple non-real parts, can produce ... that multiplication is commutative. One particular number system is developed, termed hyper-dual numbers, which...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number ... SDPs). CVX can also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable...