- Referenced in 1161 articles
- similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices, in both single and double precision...
- Referenced in 986 articles
- routines of DC_LAPACK which need COMPLEX*16 are not used...
- Referenced in 870 articles
- should be kept in mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- system is especially useful with large, complex problems. GAMS is available for use on personal ... GAMS is especially useful for handling large, complex, one-of-a-kind problems which...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- quadratic constraints and positive semi-definiteness constraints. Complex valued entries are allowed. Features include symbolic...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- precision (real, double, complex, double complex). Also includes specialized BLAS implementations, the PORT machine-dependent...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- inherent mathematical properties of generalized complex numbers that enable first-derivative information to be carried ... when second-derivative information is desired, generalized complex numbers are not sufficient. Higher-dimensional extensions ... generalized complex numbers, with multiple non-real parts, can produce accurate second-derivative information provided...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- eigenvectors of nine classes of matrices: complex general, complex Hermitian, real general, real symmetric, real...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- precision real, double precision real, single precision complex, and double precision complex. The software...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data including vectors and matrices (very fast) interval ... arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations ... functions (fast, very accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous...
- Referenced in 405 articles
- matrices can be real or complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- matrix can be real or complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- tool developed with the aim to verify complex real-time systems. Real-time systems ... systems. These systems are often part of complex safety-critical applications such as aircraft avionics...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- offer you a modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main ... programs tend to become very large and complex. We believe that this is best done...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- input size, and of both real and complex data (as well as of even/odd data...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SDPs). CVX can also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- also capable of dealing with simplicial complexes, matroids, polyhedral fans, graphs, tropical objects, and other...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- flexible and powerful tools for incorporating complex chemical kinetics into simulations of reacting flow. Using ... enabled significant strides in the modeling of complex chemical processes, such as combustion...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- through the hills and valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- propagation in two dimensions as well as complex 3D industrial problems...