- Referenced in 245 articles
- research areas. NuSMV2, combines BDD-based model checking component that exploits the CUDD library developed ... Colorado University and SAT-based model checking component that includes an RBC-based Bounded Model...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- architecture is employed to model nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear components on-line in a control ... neural networks and earlier work on fuzzy modeling are listed and discussed. Other extensions...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Using the Bandera tool set to model-check properties of concurrent Java software The Bandera ... analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model-checking Java source code ... input language of one of several existing model-checking tools (including Spin, dSpin ... extensible abstract interpretation components are applied to customize the program model to the property being...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- real-time systems need to be rigorously modeled and specified in order to be able ... desired requirements. In KRONOS, components of real-time systems are modeled by timed automata...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- discrete and continuous components, and temporal requirements are verified by symbolic model checking...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- flexible reuse, these models can be broken down into reusable components, containing artificial problem solving ... domain models. A library of these models and components has been constructed as part ... most comprehensive collection available of modelling components for contructing `second generation’ KBS. The components problem...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- book presents the architecture and modeling and search components of constraint-based local search...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System, provides comprehensive statistical tools for a wide ... nonparametric analysis. A few examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- supported by consciously applying the paradigm ’Applications = Components + Scripts’. In this chapter we introduce PICCOLA ... language’ that embodies this paradigm. Piccola models components and compositional abstractions by means of communicating ... robustness are obtained by modelling both interfaces of components and the contexts in which they...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- existing models.CellML models are represented as a collection of discrete components linked by connections ... form a network. A component is a functional unit that may correspond to a physical ... similar tasks, or a convenient modelling abstraction. Components may contain variables, mathematical relationships that specify ... adding context information to a model, and component grouping. These assist in the creation...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- software system for time series models with unobserbed components such as trend, seasonal, cycle ... user-friendly environment for the analysis, modelling and forecasting of time series. Estimation and signal ... Structural time series models are formulated directly in terms of components of interest and also ... often referred to as unobserved component time series models. Such models find application in many...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- scope of latent Gaussian models, where independent components of the latent field can have ... distribution. The proposed methodology is an essential component of a bigger project that aims ... Gaussian assumptions of some of the model components in a straightforward and intuitive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- rCOS: Theory and tool for component-based model driven development. We present the roadmap ... theory and its tool support for component-based model driven software development (CB-MDD). First...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- methods are useful components of the modern applied econometric automated modeling tool chest...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- specialized analysis and simulation components are used for the automated model evaluation. The implementation ... analysis and simulation components is based on recent research results. Both the general structure ... TimeNET are described. An example illustrates the modeling and evaluation process using TimeNET...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- callable library. GLPK supports the GNU MathProg modeling language, which is a subset ... GLPK package includes the following main components: primal and dual simplex methods, primal-dual interior...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- detailed reference of Pyomo’s modeling components is illustrated with extensive examples, including a discussion ... chapters cover advanced topics such as nonlinear models, stochastic models, and scripting examples...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- structural equation modeling : SmartPLS 3 includes state-of-the-art options for analyses such ... IPMA), multi-group analysis (MGA), hierarchical component models second-order models), nonlinear relationships (e.g., quadratic...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- different Gaussian models can be distinguished according to different assumptions regarding the component variance matrix ... choosing a parsimonious model (the number of mixture components, for instance) are included, their suitability...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- data redistribution subsystem. A meta component model based on CCA is used to accommodate multiple ... component models such as CCA, CORBA and Dataflow. A group of monitoring components built...