- Referenced in 654 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- RATH: a Maple package for finding travelling solitary...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 864 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- J-MEANS: A new local search heuristic for...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm AS 122. Weights for one-sided multivariate...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We describe a software package for computing the...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1447 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...