- Referenced in 9 articles
- Mach number stellar hydrodynamics code that can be used to simulate long-time, low-speed ... compressible codes. MAESTRO is based on an equation set derived using low Mach number asymptotics ... three-dimensional local atmospheric flows as well as three-dimensional full-star flows. Here...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- arbitrary elements. It solves the three-dimensional, compressible Reynolds-Averaged Navier-Stokes (RANS) equations ... flow solver is based on a node-centered finite volume scheme. For steady flows ... multi-grid technique can be employed. Low Mach-number preconditioning is also available. Time-accurate...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- compressible and low Mach number combustion (PeleC and PeleLM), and multiphase flow (MFIX...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- functionsare obtained from two-dimensional unsteady compressible-flow theory. Use of the modified strip analysis ... avoids the necessity of reevaluating a number of loading parameters for each value of reduced ... thus eliminated, so that a large number of flutter points can be completely determined ... other calculations and with experiments for Mach numbers up to 15.3 and for wings with...
- Referenced in 1764 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1607 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5014 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 981 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...