- Referenced in 194 articles
- signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate samples. Compressive sampling offers a new paradigm for acquiring ... signals that are compressible with respect to an orthonormal basis. The major algorithmic challenge ... compressive sampling is to approximate a compressible signal from noisy samples. This paper describes ... vector multiplies with the sampling matrix. For compressible signals, the running time is just...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- literature in the recent field of compressed sensing is already quite immense. This paper applies ... ideally suited for solving large-scale compressed sensing reconstruction problems as (1) it is computationally...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- attention. The entire MATLAB source code, in compressed zip form, is available for download from...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- shown. Applications to the solution of the compressible Navier-Stokes equations are discussed. Numerical accuracy...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Edgebreaker is a simple technique for compressing three-dimensional triangle meshes. We introduce here ... less than 2 bits per triangle. It compresses vertex locations using Touma and Gottsman ... sooner. The detailed source code for the compression and the decompression algorithms fits...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- WebGraph is a framework for graph compression aimed at studying web graphs. It provides simple ... manage very large graphs, exploiting modern compression techniques. More precisely, it is currently made ... provide a detailed mathematical analysis. Algorithms for compressing web graphs that exploit gap compression ... codes to provide a high compression ratio (see our datasets). The algorithms are controlled...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- formal documentation look at the corresponding compressed technical report, [gzipped...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- solver for the Baer-Nunziato equations of compressible two-phase flow We first construct ... type for the Baer-Nunziato equations of compressible two-phase flow for the “subsonic” wave...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- development of three techniques: (1) applying a compressed, frequent pattern tree FP-tree structure ... generation, (2) developing a single prefix path compression technique to identify frequent closed itemsets quickly...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Pseudo-beam method for compressive buckling characteristics analysis of space inflatable load-carrying structures This ... inflatable support frame subjected to a compression force. The wrinkling stress and region characteristics...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Eulerian hydrodynamics code capable of treating compressible nonviscous flow of several fluids...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- hashing. We propose SWIFFT, a collection of compression functions that are highly parallelizable and admit ... together with a linear combination to achieve compression and “confusion.” We provide a detailed security...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Complete (MC), Sparse Matrix Separation (SMS), Matrix Compressive Sensing...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- FLASH. The FLASH code solves the fully compressible, reactive hydrodynamic equations and allows...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- algorithms for the analysis, synthesis, denoising, and compression of signals and images. The toolbox lets...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- data. We describe a tool for compressing XML data, with applications in data exchange ... archiving, which usually achieves about twice the compression ratio of gzip at roughly the same...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- numerically solves the equations of transient, multimaterial, compressible fluid dynamics. General material equations of state...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- DGHV fully homomorphic scheme with compressed public-key. This implementation is described in the following ... Naccache and M. Tibouchi, ”Public-key Compression and Modulus Switching for Fully Homomorphic Encryption over...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Rank Approximation. In this paper, we address compressed sensing of a low-rank matrix posing ... ADMiRA) that extends Needell and Tropp’s compressive sampling matching pursuit (CoSaMP) algorithm from...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- with learned priors and diffusion based image compression...