- Referenced in 239 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and...
- Referenced in 2940 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- The CASPA tool: Causality-based abstraction for security...
- Referenced in 2503 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 828 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ProVerif is an automatic cryptographic protocol verifier, in...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- ILUT: A dual threshold incomplete LU factorization. In...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The open-source fixed-point model checker for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Cryptyc: cryptographic protocol type checker. The Cryptyc system...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- JuMP: A Modeling Language for Mathematical Optimization. JuMP...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The TAMARIN prover for the symbolic analysis of...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- F* (pronounced F star) is a general-purpose...