- Referenced in 1116 articles
- kept in mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that of solving...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- characteristic polynomial of MT with computational complexity O(p 2 ) where p is the degree...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- with large, complex problems. GAMS is available for use on personal computers, workstations, mainframes ... GAMS is especially useful for handling large, complex, one-of-a-kind problems which...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- classical theoretical problems such as expressiveness and complexity, and discuss algorithmic properties. Moreover, we present ... unbounded federated queries and the high computational complexity of the evaluation problem for queries including...
- Referenced in 1307 articles
- Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur factorizations ... similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices, in both single and double precision ... that as much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- subroutines that compute the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of nine classes of matrices: complex general, complex...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises ... clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data including vectors and matrices (very fast) interval ... real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients ... functions (fast, very accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Gröbner fan. Gfan contains algorithms for computing this complex for general ideals and specialized algorithms ... manual. For ordinary Gröbner basis computations Gfan is not competitive in speed compared to programs...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- JDQZ algorithm can be used for computing a few selected eigenvalues with some desirable property ... matrices can be real or complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially ... Jacobi-Davidson method is used to compute a partial generalized Schur decomposition of the pair...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- JDQR algorithm can be used for computing a few selected eigenvalues with some desirable property ... matrix can be real or complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially ... Jacobi-Davidson method is used to compute a partial Schur decomposition of A. The decomposition...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- with simplicial complexes, matroids, polyhedral fans, graphs, tropical objects, and other objects. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During the last decade...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- coordinate variables, thus reducing the computational complexity to two dimensions in phase space and dramatically ... phase space is discretized) on today’s computers. The computational results have been compared with...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- efficient static estimation of program computational complexity. This paper describes an inter-procedural technique ... functions of input data-structures. Such computational complexity bounds for even simple programs are usually ... only in terms of the computational complexity, but also in terms of the constant factors ... these techniques enables generation of precise computational complexity bounds for real-world examples (drawn from...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- online approaches that alleviate the computational complexity by computing good local policies at each decision...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- large numbers. To manage the complexity of the polyhedral computations, we propose methods to conservatively...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform ... input size, and of both real and complex data (as well as of even/odd data...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry out both a priori ... more generally, people interested in scientific computing. All these pseudocodes are in fact implemented...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous ... through the hills and valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- wide variety of complex joint color/spatial queries may be computed...