- Referenced in 2857 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- which use Brendan McKay’s nauty package. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks ... workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... Users’ Guide, the source code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer algebra system REDUCE to a computer logic...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- presented. The program CRACK is a computer algebra package written in REDUCE and it enables...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra system for solving systems of polynomial equations...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for performing calculations in the general area...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- package numericalsgps. After short introductions to the computer algebra system GAP and to numerical semigroups ... note provides a brief description of the package numericalsgps, a GAP package designed to work...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- software package that enables mathematicians and physicists to perform computations of a Lie group theoretic ... complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups and algebras, and on the structure of their Weyl groups ... groups and algebras themselves; it rather computes with weights, roots, characters and similar objects. Some ... about currently valid definitions and values. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- describe a new feature in the computer algebra package BERGMAN -- an interface shell that simplifies...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Mathematica. We present the tensor computer algebra package xTras, which provides functions and methods frequently ... classical) field theory. Amongst others, it can compute contractions, make Ansätze, and solve tensorial equations ... upon the tensor computer algebra system xAct, a collection of packages for Mathematica...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- distiguishes CARAT from most other packages for computer algebra, like GAP. If you would like...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- suite of free packages for tensor computer algebra in Mathematica. xAct implements state...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- data between researchers in sparse matrix computations. Our starting point is the Harwell/Boeing collection ... number of tools. Among other things the package provides programs for converting data structures, printing ... matrix pro le, performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- amplitudes. We present the computer program Feyn Calc for automatic algebraic calculation of Feynman amplitudes ... purpose of the package is to facilitate the process of calculating radiative corrections in renormalizable ... Standard Model. The package is written in the computer algebra languages Macsyma as well...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- describe, with illustrative examples, the MAPLE computer algebra package DESOLVII, which is a major upgrade...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- calculus in one easy-to-use package. It has received several educational software awards ... Europe and the USA. Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic ... world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- open-source algebraic combinatorics package for the computer algebra system MuPAD. It has now been ... provide an extensible toolbox for computer exploration in algebraic combinatorics, and foster code sharing between ... development started in spring 2001, and the package currently contains functions to deal with most...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- online geometric calculator, two symbolic computer algebra packages for MapleV5, one for Mathematica, MatLab geometric...