- Referenced in 136 articles
- that enables mathematicians and physicists to perform computations of a Lie group theoretic nature ... systems. LiE does not compute directly with elements of the Lie groups and algebras themselves ... passed to the core of the system. This core consists of programs representing some ... about currently valid definitions and values. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- access to the complete MuPAD language. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- designed to interact very smoothly. Computer algebra system (CAS). Education...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- time engineering and less time documenting. Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists ... data in two and three dimensions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- purpose system for computational algebra and constructive algebraic geometry. The system has been developed since ... Computer Algebra Group at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC-Linz), the University ... under the direction of Prof. Winkler. The system is built ... kernel of the widely used computer algebra system Maple. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations (2006). The package symmgrp.max ... works only under Macsyma, the commercial computer algebra system. The 1991 version of symmgrp.max (with...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur factorizations ... computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Université Joseph Fourier de Grenoble. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- platform for topology editing. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- name of whole libraries of a computer algebra system (CAS) which is under development...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Brendan McKay’s nauty package. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- numericalsgps. After short introductions to the computer algebra system GAP and to numerical semigroups, this...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed for efficient computations with polynomials. We describe...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- aims to become a full-featured computer algebra system (CAS) while keeping the code...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra system for solving systems of polynomial equations...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- regulations. The CAS variant integrates a computer algebra system, function plotter, dynamic geometry, spreadsheet, dynamic...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- systems that embed symbolic manipulations together with more established areas of computer science (like computation ... where CAS stands for Computer Algebra System. It has been specifically developed to become...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer ... optimization problems. The system is especially useful with large, complex problems. GAMS is available ... personal computers, workstations, mainframes and supercomputers. GAMS allows the user to concentrate on the modeling...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- FORmula MAnipulation Compiler, was an early computer algebra system based on FORTRAN. It was developed...