- Referenced in 1 article
- techniques, including natural language processing (NLP), can assist the researchers in the coding process. Triangulation ... corroborating findings from the textual interview transcripts. We present an open-source python package (QRMine ... development. We believe that the concept of computational triangulation will make GT relevant...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- OTIS: Optimal Trajectories by Implicit Simulation OTIS is...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The IAM-database: An English sentence database for...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- darch: Package for deep architectures and Restricted-Bolzmann...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- LaTeX - A document preparation system. LaTeX is a...