- Referenced in 1503 articles
- mostly used for computer code. It offers all of the distributed version control and source...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided ... available for many modern high-performance computers. For details of known vendor- or ISV-provided...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc) is a suite of data structures and routines ... large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses the MPI standard ... integrators that may be used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python ... mechanisms needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry ... codes and many others. Magma also supports a number of databases designed to aid computational...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... There are some important differences, but much code written for S runs unaltered under...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric traveling salesman problem (TSP) and some related...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- market. This repository contains the computer code and other documentation for the 1998 proof...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- ADIFOR will generate an augmented derivative code that computes the partial derivatives...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic linear programming problem This paper describes ... stochastic linear programming problem. Many of the computational tricks developed for deterministic staircase problems ... computation times is investigated. The computer code supports an arbitrary number of time periods...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- state-of-the-art BEM computer code, available for the first time ... equations; e) the description of computer code, and f) the presentation of benchmark problems ... analysts in industry, to research workers in computational plasticity, and to postgraduate students taking courses...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- various real-world application examples. Also, computer codes for AHP, TOPSIS, DEA, PROMETHEE, ELECTRE, COPRAS...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- computer programming languages. It followed on from ALGOL 58 which had introduced code blocks...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Synthesis. OASES is a general purpose computer code for modeling seismo-acoustic propagation in horizontally...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- CAVEAT: A computer code for fluid dynamics problems with large distortion and internal slip. This ... report describes the CAVEAT computer code, which numerically solves the equations of transient, multimaterial, compressible...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- selection methods used by the Devex code since 1965 are published here for the first ... exactly as its precise representation in the computer would imply, a wider choice of pivot ... iterations. These algorithms were originally coded for the Atlas computer and were re-coded...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- FORTRAN COMPUTER CODE PACKAGE FOR THE EVALUATION OF GAS-PHASE, MULTICOMPONENT TRANSPORT PROPERTIES. This report ... documents a FORTRAN computer code package that is used for the evaluation of gas-phase ... parts. The first is a preprocessor that computes polynomial fits to the temperature dependent parts...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- variables, ADIC generates an augmented C code that computes the partial derivatives ... will be able to submit your code and have it differentiated by the server...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- other hand, utilizing efficient Fortran codes for computationally intensive tasks, LIPSOL also has adequate speed...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Code to calculate the properties of a stable massive particle in a generic model. First ... developed to compute the relic density ... stable massive particle, the code also computes the rates for direct and indirect detection rates...