- Referenced in 3922 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which...
- Referenced in 4079 articles
- explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- widespread availability of workstations having good graphics and computational capabilities...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- applications, including scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires a choice...
- Referenced in 954 articles
- computation, and links to software. Special features of the Web site include 3D interactive graphics ... search, for example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution ... mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language, multi-platform application programming interface ... rendering 2D and 3D computer graphics. The API is typically used to interact with...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- computing pseudospectra of dense and sparse matrices. It also provides a graphical interface to MATLAB...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- freely available software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing and visualization. VTK consists...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- easy-to-use graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- results is performed using computer graphic structures such as phong shade, flat and parallel surfaces...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- implementation details. Combining the powerful scientific computing and graphics capabilities in Matlab, with the ability...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- GPGPU: general-purpose computation on graphics hardware. The graphics processor (GPU) on today’s commodity ... flexible processor. Modern graphics architectures provide tremendous memory bandwidth and computational horsepower, with dozens ... level languages have emerged for graphics hardware, making this computational power accessible. GPGPU stands ... provides detailed coverage of general-purpose computation on graphics hardware. We emphasize core computational building...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- analyze computed results. Interactive ELLPACK features a sophisticated interface with windowing, color graphics output...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- computational geometry and topology, geometric modeling, computer graphics, or geographic information systems...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- using 3-D graphics and built-in scripting. VMD supports computers running MacOS X, Unix ... particular, VMD can act as a graphical front end for an external MD program ... molecule undergoing simulation on a remote computer...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Matlab solvers, test problems, graphical and computational utilities for unconstrained and constrained optimization, quadratic programming ... solver driver routine, or interactively, using the Graphical User Interface (GUI) or a menu system...