- Referenced in 11496 articles
- interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop ... solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java ... video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than...
- Referenced in 3174 articles
- Knuth, ”The Art of Computer Programming”, where you find your algorithm described. The entry even...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses the MPI standard ... problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users. PETSc ... particular, for individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- member of the ALGOL family of computer programming languages. It followed on from ALGOL...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey authoring and deployment (IBM SPSS Data Collection...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- computations, syzygy and free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy ... interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- computational techniques, including a suite of computer programs in Matlab downloadable from the Internet...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program for computing automorphism groups of graphs and digraphs ... systems. There is a small suite of programs called gtools included in the package...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided ... math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is an imperative computer programming language that was conceived as a successor ... ALGOL 60 programming language, designed with the goal of a much wider scope of application ... ALGOL 68 to the field of computer science have been deep, wide ranging and enduring ... when they had reappeared in subsequently developed programming languages...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version ... library for a number of computers, example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic...
- Referenced in 652 articles
- supporting equational specification and programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations ... elements. It uses state-of-the-art programming techniques to offer you a modern interface...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi-algebraic sets using CADs. QEPCAD ... others. It is an interactive command-line program written in C/C++, and based...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- historically, LISP) is a family of computer programming languages with a long history ... Lisp is the second-oldest high-level programming language in widespread use today; only Fortran ... practical mathematical notation for computer programs, influenced by the notation of Alonzo Church’s lambda ... earliest programming languages, Lisp pioneered many ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- language) is a compiled English-like computer programming language designed for business ... used in legacy applications deployed on mainframe computers, such as large-scale batch and transaction ... retirement of experienced COBOL programmers, programs are being migrated to new platforms, rewritten in modern...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Language One) is a procedural, imperative computer programming language designed for scientific, engineering, business...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored by Eric J. Kostelich. With ... Diskette. This program (and the accompanying handbook) is a tool to help visualize the properties ... plotting of attractors, basins of attraction, the computing of straddle trajectories, the search ... dimensions and Lyapunov exponents etc.par The program provides about 30 maps and differential equations...