- Referenced in 709 articles
- include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation, and links to software. Special features ... include 3D interactive graphics and an equation search capability. The information technology tools that ... suited to equation search, for example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization. Various other...
- Referenced in 900 articles
- illustrate the strategic concerns of tabu search, and to show how they may be exploited ... emergence of an extensive literature of computational results, which demonstrates that a well-tuned implementation...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- generate a direction, and a projected search to compute the step. The use of projected...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- requires up to n iterations to compute the search direction, where n denotes the number...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- show that our instantiation of scatter search can compete with the best-known training algorithms ... terms of training quality while keeping the computational effort at a reasonable level...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- basins of attraction, the computing of straddle trajectories, the search for all periodic orbits...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous ... valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- computer word. We made extensive computer searches for good parameter sets, with respect...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- particle swarm used in the search step is computed by first inscribing an ellipsoid...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- linear system that determines the search direction is computed inexactly, and the norm...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- considered. Chapter 3 is devoted to line-search and trust-region methods, which are used ... evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases the noise often introduces ... noise level in the function. Direct search algorithms, including the Nelder-Mead, multidirectional search...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics, computer graphics/vision, robotics/kinematics, and other discretizations) and those ... well as an online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices is provided...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- AutoGraphiX (AGX) is a computer system designed to help researchers in graph theory. The main ... purpose of AGX is to search for extremal graphs, i.e., graphs minimizing of maximizing...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications Distributed and parallel computation ... algorithms, once and for all, for parallel computers of a variety of common architectures. This ... ZRAM, a portable parallel library of exhaustive search algorithms, as a case study that proves ... convenience of use. Examples of massive computations successfully performed with the help of ZRAM illustrate...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- dynamic) and iterative refinement in the search direction computation yields reliable performance, even with poor...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives a survey of interval arithmetic based methods ... algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally executed proofs of the existence of feasible ... some new results with respect to zero search. The final chapter about intermediate values...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Functional Theory approximation. Excited states can be computed by CI, EOM, or TD-DFT procedures ... geometry optimization, transition state searches, or reaction path following. Computation of the energy hessian permits...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- that efficiently solves these problems, greatly reducing computational effort. The user has the option ... linear constraints has been reached (monotone line search), or requiring a decrease within at most ... four iterations (nonmonotone line search). He/She must provide functions that define the objective functions ... functions and may either provide functions to compute the respective gradients or require that CFSQP...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- predetermined and need not be computed [Joachims, 2002a]. New in this version is an algorithm ... ranking problems naturally occur in applications like search engines and recommender systems. Futhermore, this version...