- Referenced in 114 articles
- Simula is the name of two simulation programming languages, Simula I and Simula 67, developed ... 1960s at the Norwegian Computing Center in Oslo, by Ole-Johan Dahl and Kristen Nygaard ... subclasses, virtual procedures, coroutines, and discrete event simulation, and features garbage collection. Also other forms...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Novel Framework for Modeling and Simulation of Cloud Computing Infrastructures and Services. Cloud computing focuses ... propose CloudSim: a new generalized and extensible simulation framework ... that enables seamless modelling, simulation, and experimentation of emerging Cloud computing infrastructures and management services ... simulation framework has the following novel features: (i) support for modelling and instantiation of large...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- DPIV-driven flow simulation: a new computational paradigm. We present a new approach to simulating...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- model surface combatant with explicit simulation of moving rudders and rotating propellers The mechanisms ... studied by analysis of free model computations. Simulations of the fully appended ONR Tumblehome model...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- computationally stable approach of fitting a Gaussian Process (GP) model to a deterministic simulator. Gaussian ... used statistical metamodels for emulating expensive computer simulators. Fitting a GP model can be numerically ... Ranjan, Haynes, and Karsten (2011) proposed a computationally stable approach ... fitting GP models to deterministic computer simulators. They used a genetic algorithm based approach that...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- require the execution of an expensive computer simulation. Currently, OPT++ includes the classic Newton methods...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- graphics, ﬂuid and combustion simulation, image processing, and computer vision. Hamilton-Jacobi and related PDEs...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- QDENSITY - a Mathematica quantum computer simulation. This Mathematica 6.0 package is a simulation...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- compute important properties directly without the need for long brute-force simulations...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- laboratory model data and other numerical simulation results (computed on static fitted meshes) are shown...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- large-scale problems in computational mechanics. The numerical simulation problem is subdivided into a number ... complex geometries requires to represent the computational domain as a collection of several NURBS geometries...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Simulation Tool NEST is a computer program for simulating large heterogeneous networks of point neurons...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- found at www.wiley.com/go/desouzaneto.This computer program has been specially written to illustrate the practical implementation ... numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour of solids...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- simulation framework. It offers heterogeneous modeling capabilities by allowing different models of computation, both untimed...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- computation, and asymptotic convergence. Most of the computational and data analytical tools discussed ... facilities is illustrated in the book through simulated and real data examples...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- library provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured ... provide support for adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) computations in parallel while allowing a research scientist ... steady and transient simulations on a variety of popular geometric and finite element types...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- members of the Research Group on Natural Computing, at the University of Seville, Spain ... software/hardware applications capable of simulate P system computations...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- QCWAVE - A Mathematica quantum computer simulation update This Mathematica 7.0/8.0 package upgrades and extends ... quantum computer simulation code called QDENSITY. Use of the density matrix was emphasized in QDENSITY ... amenable to future extensions to parallel computer simulations. The add-on QCWAVE extends QDENSITY ... procedure was described in our parallel computer simulation QCMPI and is reviewed here. The advantage...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- DistDLB: improving cosmology SAMR simulations on distributed computing systems through hierarchical load balancing Cosmology SAMR ... simulations have played a prominent role in the field of astrophysics. The emerging distributed computing ... enable scientists to conduct cosmological simulations that require vast computing power. An important issue ... performance of distributed cosmology simulations. Distributed systems, e.g. the Computation Grid, usually consist of heterogeneous...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- allows modeling and simulation of entities in parallel and distributed computing (PDC) systems-users, applications...