- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1751 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- GEOTHER (GEOmetry THeorem provER), a module of Epsilon...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Derive is no longer available as a separate...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2498 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...