- Referenced in 11885 articles
- level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More...
- Referenced in 1417 articles
- service for version control using git. It is mostly used for computer code. It offers...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... graphics, but the user retains full control. R is the base for many R packages...
- Referenced in 1417 articles
- system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior ... mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that of solving ... efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared to making the most...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- within the framework of a existing computer-aided control system design package. The toolbox...
- Referenced in 581 articles
- optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages communication with an appropriate solver. AMPL ... model development, while its speed and control options make it an especially efficient choice...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer Science at Aalborg University in Denmark ... collection of non-deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced ... wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- innovative concepts and tools for automated scientific computing, with a particular focus on automated solution ... automated solution of variational problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- often desired to compute a single controller which stabilizes multiple plants simultaneously. HIFOO is aimed...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- implementations of numerical algorithms for computations in systems and control theory. Based on numerical linear...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- parameter identification problem and the discretized optimal control problem introduced in chapter 1, and with ... evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases the noise often introduces...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers. Amazon EC2’s simple ... provides you with complete control of your computing resources and lets you run on Amazon...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency ... library of algorithms from the field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox ... create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into your applications...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control by Residual Techniques for scientific Applications. ALBERTA ... fields of scientific and engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- computer-aided medical decision making, a computer program called NESTOR has been developed ... that the physicians should have control of the computer interaction to determine what is done ... user interface module gives the physician control over when and how these tasks are used ... keywords: artificial intelligence; expert systems; medical applications; computer aided diagnosis; medical computer applications...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- internationally recognised leader in computer simulation for Corrosion Control, Galvanic Corrosion, Signature Management, Defect Assessment...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- adjoint model computes the gradient of a cost function with respect to control variables. Generation...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- areas, especially robust control problems in electrical engineering, and in computing provably good approximations...