- Referenced in 270 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- We examine the problem of approximating, in the...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- FADBAD++ implements the forward, backward and Taylor methods...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Newton-type minimization via the Lanczos method This...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The Mahonian probability distribution on words is asymptotically...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Globally optimizing mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- R package smacof: SMACOF for Multidimensional Scaling. This...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...