- Referenced in 125 articles
- tool set to model-check properties of concurrent Java software The Bandera Tool ... this tutorial paper, we use a simple concurrent Java program to illustrate the functionality...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- architecture, although it is applicable to distributed, concurrent systems in general. In LOTOS a system...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- extensions to higher-order, state-based, concurrent, and other languages. Use of Casl is supported...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR. The aim of this paper...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include optimization...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 90 articles
- large Internet-facing applications with many concurrent users. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_SQL_Server)...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- theoretical foundation for a broad class of concurrent computations. The goal in Pict ... results, higher-order programming, selective communication, and concurrent objects. The type system integrates a number...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- SLMC: A tool for model checking concurrent systems against dynamical spatial logic specifications. The Spatial ... properties expressed in the spatial logic for concurrency of Caires and Cardelli. Model-checking...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- drive existing debuggers for examining precisely the concurrent execution of multiple processes...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- boasts sophisticated features such as Multi-Version Concurrency Control (MVCC), point in time recovery, tablespaces ... manage and in the number of concurrent users it can accommodate. There are active PostgreSQL...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the situation calculus As an alternative to planning ... high-level agent control based on concurrent program execution is considered. A formal definition ... includes facilities for prioritizing the execution of concurrent processes, interrupting the execution when certain conditions ... language differs from other procedural formalisms for concurrency in that the initial state...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- formal semantics and the validation of concurrent plans. We observe that PDDL2.1 has considerable modelling...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- runtime system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- solving optimization problems. AntNet’s agents, concurrently explore the network and exchange collected information...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- mechanical verifier for concurrent C programs. VCC takes a C program, annotated with function specifications...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- checking of graphs and conﬂict detection in concurrent transformations by critical pair analysis of graph...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- JoCaml: A language for concurrent distributed and mobile programming. In these lecture notes, we give ... overview of concurrent, distributed, and mobile programming using JoCaml. JoCaml is an extension ... language. It extends OCaml with support for concurrency and synchronization, the distributed execution of programs ... illustrate how to use JoCaml to program concurrent and distributed applications in a much higher...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- links. PlanetLab allows multiple service to run concurrently and continuously, each in its own slice...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Facile: A symmetric integration of concurrent and functional programming. Facile is a symmetric integration ... concurrent and functional programming. The language supports both function and process abstraction. Functions ... Machine (C-FAM). The C-FAM executes concurrent processes evaluating functional expressions. The implementation semantics...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- automated tool for manipulating and analyzing mobile concurrent systems (those with evolving connectivity structures) described...