- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- jMoped: A Java bytecode checker based on Moped...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- SLAM is a project for checking that software...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Pellet: OWL 2 Reasoner for Java. For applications...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Bebop: A Symbolic Model Checker for Boolean Programs...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- CBMC is a Bounded Model Checker for ANSI...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- 𝕂 framework distilled. 𝕂 is a rewrite-based...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Racer is a knowledge representation system that implements...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ESBMC is a context-bounded model checker for...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- An iterative framework for simulation conformance. MAGIC is...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Moped - A Model-Checker for Pushdown Systems. ...