- Referenced in 90 articles
- language, its formal semantics and the validation of concurrent plans. We observe that PDDL2.1...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Semantics of Circus. Circus is a concurrent language for refinement; it is a unification...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- nets, with an application to the semantics of concurrent programming languages. This paper describes ... they be a vehicle for giving semantics of concurrent programming languages. To illustrate their capability ... that, the compositional semantics of B(PN)2 – a simple, expressive concurrent programming language...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- several different examples from programming languages semantics and concurrent systems. This paper reports...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- programming. Facile is a symmetric integration of concurrent and functional programming. The language supports both ... present two different descriptions of the operational semantics of Facile. First, we develop a structural ... using a labeled transition system. Such a semantics is useful for reasoning about the operational ... executes concurrent processes evaluating functional expressions. The implementation semantics includes compilation rules from Facile...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- language differs from other procedural formalisms for concurrency in that the initial state ... semantics is equivalent to that given earlier for the portion of the language without concurrency...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- code semantics by Klein and Nipkow with Java-style arrays and threads. Concurrency ... captured in a generic framework semantics for adding concurrency through interleaving to a sequential semantics...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- relaxed-memory concurrency. In this article, we consider the semantic design and verified compilation ... both essential and challenging.We describe ClightTSO, a concurrent extension of CompCert’s Clight in which ... memory) is also possible in the source semantics. We also describe some verified fence-elimination...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- this paper, we give a small-step semantics (instead of the big-step ... motivated by the need to support future concurrent extensions. We detail a machine-checked proof ... Separation Logic w.r.t. a small-step semantics. The work presented in this paper has been ... first step towards an environment in which concurrent cminor programs can be verified using Separation...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- multi-profile concurrent objects with static inheritance. We present a semantics for SpiCO in terms...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- transition system semantics for the control-driven coordination language MANIFOLD Coordination languages ... programming languages which manage the interactions among concurrent programs. Basically, coordination is achieved either ... supported by MANIFOLD. We present the formal semantics of a kernel of MANIFOLD, based...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- checking of graphs and conﬂict detection in concurrent transformations by critical pair analysis of graph ... properties by assigning a graph transformation based semantics to some system model, graph transformation based...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- logics for transition systems, in: Semantics of Systems of Concurrent Processes, Proceedings LITP Spring School...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- with concurrently-executing threads. Atomic methods can be understood according to their sequential semantics, which...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- objects. This feature combination results in a concurrent object-oriented model which is inherently compositional ... formalize the type system and semantics of Core ABS, a calculus with the main features...
- Referenced in 1 article
- oodOPT: A semantics-based concurrency control framework for fully-replicated architecture Concurrency control has always ... existing results. A novel semantics-based concurrency control framework, oodOPT, is proposed. The main idea ... semantics of the operations and the accessed data objects. With this approach, complexities in concurrency ... Conflicts among operations on objects with different semantics and the strategies resolving these conflicts...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SCOOP. The current informal semantics of the Simple Concurrent Object-Oriented Programming (SCOOP) mechanism ... This model gives a more formal semantics for SCOOP than existed previously. par We implement...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- semantics for a subset of concurrent Java...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- library for modular reasoning about concurrent higher-order imperative programming languages. It is well-known ... build semantic models of type systems or logics for reasoning about concurrent higher-order imperative ... challenges is that such semantic models often involve constructing solutions to certain kinds of recursive ... type systems and logics for reasoning about concurrent higher-order imperative programming languages...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- programming with Encapsulated Graph Objects. Their operational semantics definition follows the lines of distributed graph ... permitting the specification of distributed systems with concurrently interacting objects. Adapting previously made proposals...