- Referenced in 1444 articles
- reordering of the Schur factorizations and estimating condition numbers. Dense and banded matrices are handled...
- Referenced in 1253 articles
- matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order conditions are considered Concerning the linear algebra routines...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- standard errors for x and the condition number of A. These are used ... most reliable algorithm when A is ill-conditioned...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Rnsubject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- analysis of embedded systems. HyTech computes the condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- interval Newton algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally executed proofs of the existence...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 276 articles
- problems y ’ =F(t,y), with initial conditions y(t 0 )=y 0 . The solvers...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- satisfies the first and second order necessary conditions for a minimizer of the objective function...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- analyses. Material properties, source terms and boundary conditions can all be arbitrary functions...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- color images). Different facial expressions, illumination conditions and occlusions. This face database was created ... view faces with different facial expressions, illumination conditions, and occlusions (sun glasses and scarf ... taken at the CVC under strictly controlled conditions. No restrictions on wear (clothes, glasses...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- subject to two-point boundary value conditions bc(y(a),y(b)) = 0. odefun ... function odefun, as well as the boundary condition function bcfun, if necessary. bvp4c can also...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- censored life time data; (ii) density and conditional density estimation under a variety of sampling...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- from time t0 to tf with initial conditions y0. The first input argument, odefun...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- dimensions and a set of initial conditions for which the Nelder--Mead algorithm converges...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Auxiliary functions are included for incorporating boundary conditions, performing interpolation using barycentric formulas, and computing...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool for representing and reasoning with condition ceteris paribus...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- polygon with Dirichlet and homogeneous Neumann conditions. Brief examples are given to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression quantiles. Value at risk ... quantile of future portfolio values conditional on current information, the conditional autoregressive value at risk...