- Referenced in 146 articles
- tool for computations in affine monoids, vector configurations, lattice polytopes, and rational cones. Its input...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- first termination prover which can be fully configured by the user...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm Configuration. The irace package implements the iterated racing ... procedure. Its main purpose is to automatically configure optimization algorithms by finding the most appropriate ... implemented in R. Keywords: automatic configuration, offline tuning, parameter tuning, racing, F-race. Relevant literature ... irace package, Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm Configuration. Technical Report TR/IRIDIA/2011-004, IRIDIA, Université libre...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification of performance-optimizing parameter settings ... describe an automatic framework for this algorithm configuration problem. More formally, we provide methods ... family of local-search-based algorithm configuration procedures and present novel techniques for accelerating them ... limiting the time spent for evaluating individual configurations. We describe the results of a comprehensive...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- subject, one per different facial expression or configuration: center-light, w/glasses, happy, left-light, w/no...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- problems like scheduling, time tabling, placement and configuration, reasoning and knowledge representation, processing of natural...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids. TOPCOM is a package for computing triangulations ... point configurations and oriented matroids. For example, for a point configuration one can compute...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- SMAC: Sequential Model-based Algorithm Configuration. SMAC (sequential model-based algorithm configuration) is a versatile...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- software verification, based on the concepts of configurable program analysis (CPA). We submit a CPAchecker ... configuration that uses a sequential combination of two approaches. It starts with an explicit-state...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- case of nonlinear problem and the complicated configuration. The wrinkling stress distribution and the pressure ... large scale inflatable structures with complex configuration...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- system’s test scenarios. Examples are system configuration parameters, user inputs and other external events...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- tools can be defined, making use of configurations, computations and rules. Configurations organize the system/program...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- both hardware, which uses parallel processing technology configured with 256 MB of memory, and software...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- share the same OS) and the configuration can be controlled via a remote ... configuration can be even changed at run-time by moving agents from one machine...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- General Relativity. It is highly programmable and configurable. Since its first public release in March...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- characterize the performance of the benchmarks using configurations similar to current and next generation embedded...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- search strategies. Package: Realpaver is open source, configurable, object-oriented, and ISO C++ compliant...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- heterogeneous in terms of processing capability, configuration, and availability. The resource brokers use scheduling algorithms...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- phase flow for the “subsonic” wave configuration. The solver is fully nonlinear. It is also...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- service interface allows you to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction. It provides...