- Referenced in 5 articles
- Automated discovery and proof of congruence theorems for partial sums of combinatorial sequences. Many combinatorial ... variable (x) with integer coefficients. Denoting such a sequence by (a_k), we obtain ... general formula that determines the congruence class, modulo (p), of the indefinite sum (sumlimits ... coefficients. This enables us (or rather, our computers) to automatically discover and prove congruence theorems...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- function enumerating binomial coefficients by their p-adic valuations, and proving congruences for combinatorial sequences...
- Referenced in 1 article
- finitely many inequalities between polynomials with rational coefficients. Although periods are typically transcendental numbers, there ... periods called multiple zeta values and congruences for rational numbers modulo prime powers (called supercongruences...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAP package Wedderga: Wedderburn Decomposition of Group Algebras...