- Referenced in 371 articles
- optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK can solve are linear programs, quadratic programs, conic ... strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK is currently employed widely...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- wide range of optimization problems (linear, mixed-integer, quadratic, conic-quadratic, semidefinite, and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- this with continuous optimization technique, in particular, the framework of conic quadratic programming. We call...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- over polyhedra. We consider minimizing a conic quadratic objective over a polyhedron. Such problems arise ... value-at-risk minimization, portfolio optimization, and robust optimization with ellipsoidal objective uncertainty; and they ... polynomial interior point algorithms for conic quadratic optimization. However, interior point algorithms are not well...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- based algorithms for mixed integer conic quadratic programming (MICQP). Extended formulations have been used ... Hijazi et al. (Comput Optim Appl 52: 537–558, 2012) to construct algorithms for MICQP ... used for MICQP problems with convex quadratic constraints. In this paper we show ... Bonami and Ouorou to a class of conic mixed integer programming problems that include general...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...