- Referenced in 221 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...